Hardworking hospital staff are being given the chance of winning a prize worth at least £500 as a thank you from UHNM Charity this Christmas.
The hospital charity has teamed up with local businesses to launch its ‘12 Days to Christmas’ competition for staff at University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust (UHNM).The prize-draw competition is open to UHNM and Sodexo staff working at the Royal Stoke University Hospital and County Hospital in Stafford.
Prizes include free takeways for a year, kitchen white goods and a smart home heating system.
Lisa Thomson Director of Communications and Charity at UHNM said: “Our UHNM staff have shown incredible hard work and dedication this year and our 12 days to Christmas competition is UHNM Charity’s way of saying thank you. Of course this competition wouldn’t of been possible if not for the generous support of our charity partners who have donated 12 fantastic prizes which I know our winners will really appreciate and enjoy.”
A winner for each of the 12 prizes will be chosen at random and surprised at work in the run up to Christmas Day.
Laura Damant of LD Property said: “We’re delighted to continue our support for UHNM Charity by providing a prize for their 12 Days to Christmas completion. As a local company we wanted to show our support to our local hospitals whose staff have provided the most amazing care to our family. We encourage all businesses to show their support too, as all of us at some point in our lives will be reliant on the services that our local NHS provide.”
Prizes available to staff are:
• Free takeaways for a year from Foodhub (£50 a month for 12 months via the Foodhub app)
• A £500 carpet voucher from Bowyers Beds
• A £500 bed voucher from bowyers Beds
• A new oven or hob from Howdens Stoke (voucher)
• A new dishwasher or washing machine from Howdens Stoke
• A big screen TV from LD Property
• A games console from WDPS
• A £500 voucher from Tile Central
• £40 a month for a year to spend at Taylors Butchers in Trentham
• £400 worth of made-to-measure blinds at Blinds 4 U
• A smart heating system from SMART Electrical
• A smart home security system from DC Plumbing
Local businesses and organisations wishing to show their support to UHNM Charity this Christmas are encouraged to contact the UHNM Charity team on 01782 676444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk, Run, Swim, Cycle
Are you interested in raising money for the charity and need to know what your next steps are?