Christmas Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is £5,000 to spend on a Tile Central UK bathroom as stated, is not transferable and can’t be exchanged for cash. You may wish to allocate this budget to suit your personal requirements on agreement from Tile Central UK
- Bathroom will be fitted during January-May 2022
- Winner must live within 30 miles of ST4 8GA.
- A site visit to the property that the bathroom is to be installed is required. (Carried out by Tile Central UK)
One entry per person/one email address per entry, via an online form at www.uhnmcharity.org.uk/win multiples will be excluded or alternately send your name and address to
Royal Stoke University Hospital
Stoke on Trent
*Please mark any correspondents with Bathroom Giveaway
- You must own your own home or have written permission from the homeowner or authority from which you rent the property
- Winner chosen at random on Wednesday 5 January 2022
- Entry available to all residents of North Staffordshire and South Cheshire (within 30 miles of ST4 8GA) over the age of 18, excluding employees of UHNM Charity or Tile Central UK their families, agents, or anyone else connected with the competition. Prize draw closes midnight on 31.12.21 Multiple or third-party entries will not be accepted.
- Proof of identity and age may be required. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Delivery and fitting to one address (within 30 miles of ST4 8GA) is included.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries.
- Winner will be contacted by the UHNM Charity team and announced via social media channels and website.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or cannot comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Press, film, and photography will be mandatory on winning, and again on completion of the work
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph, and disclosure of county of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by UHNM Charity relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The promoters reserve the right to amend, hold, void, suspend or cancel the competition at any time where it is reasonable to do so and reject entries from entrants not entering the spirit of the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced or not received for any reason.
The promoter is UHNM Charity, and the prize and installation provided by:
Tile Central UK
Trentham Trade Park
Stanley Matthews Way